Xiaomi Cloud or Mi Cloud is another cloud service similar to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud, etc. It is a Cloud storage service explicitly created for Xiaomi mobile users only. It has some similar features to the other cloud services and also some new features.
It is a storage platform that provides you with some fantastic features to sync, store, and edit your uploaded personal content on the mi cloud.
At the moment, it is only available for Xiaomi Mobile and for Desktops users.
Xiaomi Cloud Features:
Every cloud storage service available on the internet has its unique features; similarly, Mi Cloud has its unique features.
Following are the highlighted features of the Xiaomi Cloud:
- Find device.
Also check Oculus Quest 2
If your device got either stolen or lost, this feature lets you find the last location of your device based on the GPS. With the help of this feature, you can lock your device and even erase your data.
Once you synced your contacts on mi cloud, you can easily add, edit, delete, merge, modify or restore your contacts if necessary.
With the help of this feature, you can store your personal or private messages. However, make sure you are using the latest version of MIUI.
You can store your favorite, personal or private videos or images. Just sync your gallery so that your photos or videos won’t get lost.
You can either add new, edit, or delete your notes. Also, you can modify them. You can even manage your notes via desktop.
You can easily manage your recording, either voice or video, and easily save them on your PC or laptop.
Each mi cloud new user is given storage of up to 5GB, where they can save their data. However, mi cloud also offers premium storage space. There are currently four packages available:
- Free – 5GB
- Plus – 20GB
- Mega – 100GB
- Ultra – 1024GB
Each of them has its benefits.
How to Sign up on Mi Cloud?
Just follow the steps below to make an account on Xiaomi Cloud.
For Mobile Users:
- Go to your phone settings and select Mi Account.
- Enter your phone number and click on next, or you can even use signup using the email address option.
- You’ll receive an OTP, enter it and click on the Next button.
- In the next window, enter the password and click on create.
For Desktop Users:
- Open your browser and type mi.com, and press enter.
- Wait for the website to load completely.
- Now on the upper right corner, click on the Signup button.
- After that, click on Create Mi Account.
- The web will ask you to enter your desired password for the account twice in the next window. Once you’re finished writing your password, click on the send button.
- Now you have to verify your email address to use mi cloud services. Open the email address that you’ve used to register your mi account.
- Once you received the email, open it and click on Activate Account.
- You can also sign up using your phone number.
Once the process is complete, you are good to go for your Xiaomi Cloud account.